Friday, September 12, 2014

Vegas baby!

No pics again!  I'm not very good at this.  I'll make up for it in a few days, trust me.

I'm in Vegas during what I consider still the unreasonably hot time of the year.  I mean I see people driving around with their windows open and it's like 100!

My digs for the weekend are a cheap RV park on Boulder Highway.  It's not the greatest but it has electricity!  I couldn't survive here without it.

I went over to my dad's and hung out for a while and got some laundry done.  He also let me keep my dirtbike in his garage because I was afraid it might ride off by itself at my fancy accomodations.

Later I went over to my Mom and Bob's for dinner and some froyo.

Saturday I had lunch with some old friends Matt & Aimee. My persuasive ways had them trying Thai(my favorite) for the first time.

My grandmother turned 90 and we had a big family get together for her party.  It was great getting to see everyone again.

My old mtn biking buddy Lou and I went for a nice ride Sunday.  We made it nice and early so I wouldn't die.  

Well that's all the heat I can take, heading towards higher elevations!


No comments:

Post a Comment